FOREIGN TRADING SERVICES
- NRBs can invest into the Bangladeshi Capital Market from anywhere in the world
- Custodian Services will be provided by our custodian bank.
- 100% repatriation of capital, dividend and investment profits.
- NRBs can apply for IPOs as well as buy and sell shares in the secondary market. They can use e-mail, fax or phone to issue trade orders to our custodian bank.
- They can use e-mail, fax or phone to issue trade orders to our custodian bank.
For Foreign Institutions
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- TIN Certificate.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Trade License
- Foreign Currency Bank Account
- Custodian Bank with Beneficiary Owner account holder
- Board Resolution to open BO and Trading Account.
*(All the above documents have to be attested by either the Bangladesh Embassy or notarized by a notary public)
Document Requirement for Foreign Investors
- Completed BO account form
- Completed BO account nominee form
- Completed Trade account opening form
- Power of Attorney
- Tripartite Agreement
- Completed NITA account form
- Custodian Agreement
- A certified copy of the valid passport, valid visa
- Four passport size photographs of the applicant
- Proof of address (utility bill/bank statement copy etc.)
- Proof of income (such as last tax return/employment certificate/contract/recent pay slip)
- Completed application form and duly signed signature card
- Three copies of passport size photos of the nominee which must be attested on the back by the primary account holder
*(All the above documents must be in English (if the documents are in other language it has to be translated to English) and also need to be verified and attested by Bangladesh High Commission or Consulate General's Office or Notary Public.)